Registration to ICSOC 2017 is not yet opened. The registration fees will be as follows:
|Early (until Sept. 24)||Late (from Sept .25 to Nov. 9)||On-site (from Nov. 13 on)|
|Full: conference + workshops||600,00 €||700,00 €||800,00 €|
|Full (student)||450,00 €||550,00 €||650,00 €|
|Conference only||525,00 €||625,00 €||725,00 €|
|Conference only (student)||400,00 €||500,00 €||600,00 €|
|Workshops only||200,00 €||275,00 €||350,00 €|
|Workshops only (student)||140,00 €||200,00 €||260,00 €|
- Full registration provides access to all ICSOC 2017 scientific events, between November 13 (Monday) and November 16 (Thursday): the conference research & industry tracks, the workshops and the PhD. Symposium. It also includes a copy of the proceedings (both the conference and satellite events volumes), transportation between the conference venue in the University campus and downtown Malaga, lunches and coffee breaks from Monday to Thursday, a Welcome reception on Monday and a Social Dinner on Wednesday.
- Conference-only registration provides access to all ICSOC 2017 scientific events between November 14 (Tuesday) and November 16 (Thursday), but not to the workshops and the PhD. Symposium on Monday. It also includes a copy of the conference proceedings, transportation between the conference venue in the University campus and downtown Malaga, lunches and coffee breaks from Tuesday to Thursday, a Welcome reception on Monday and a Social Dinner on Wednesday.
- Workshops only registration provides access to the workshops and the PhD. Symposium on November 13 (Monday), a copy of the satellite events proceedings, lunch, coffee breaks and a Welcome Reception on Monday.
- Participants registering with student fees will be requested to provide a proof that they are engaged in an academic program for obtaining a BSc., MSc., or PhD. on Computer Science or related fields during the academic year 2017/18.
- Please notice that each paper accepted to the research, industry, or demo tracks must be associated to one regular (ie. not student) registration.
- Early registration fees will apply to online registrations until Sept 24 (Sunday). After that, late registration fees will apply until Nov. 9 (Thursday), when online registration will be closed. At that point only on-site registration, at the corresponding on-site fees, will be available from Nov 13 to Nov 16 at the conference premises.
- The online registration process will be open by the beginning of July 2017. Keep tuned for news by following us on Twitter (@ICSOC2017).