Please register to ICSOC2017 using ConfTool by clicking on the image below.
The registration fees are as follows:
|Early (until Sept. 24)||Late (from Sept .25 to Nov. 9)||On-site (from Nov. 13 on)|
|Full: conference + workshops||600,00 €||700,00 €||800,00 €|
|Full (student)||450,00 €||550,00 €||650,00 €|
|Conference only||525,00 €||625,00 €||725,00 €|
|Conference only (student)||400,00 €||500,00 €||600,00 €|
|Workshops only||200,00 €||275,00 €||350,00 €|
|Workshops only (student)||140,00 €||200,00 €||260,00 €|
- Full registration provides access to all ICSOC 2017 scientific events, between November 13 (Monday) and November 16 (Thursday): the conference research & industry tracks, the workshops and the PhD. Symposium. It also includes a copy of the proceedings (both the conference and satellite events volumes), transportation between the conference venue in the University campus and downtown Malaga, lunches and coffee breaks from Monday to Thursday, a Welcome reception on Monday and a Social Dinner on Wednesday.
- Conference-only registration provides access to all ICSOC 2017 scientific events between November 14 (Tuesday) and November 16 (Thursday), but not to the workshops and the PhD. Symposium on Monday. It also includes a copy of the conference proceedings, transportation between the conference venue in the University campus and downtown Malaga, lunches and coffee breaks from Tuesday to Thursday, a Welcome reception on Monday and a Social Dinner on Wednesday.
- Workshops only registration provides access to the workshops and the PhD. Symposium on November 13 (Monday), a copy of the satellite events proceedings, lunch, coffee breaks and a Welcome Reception on Monday.
- Participants registering with student fees will be requested to provide a proof that they are engaged in an academic program for obtaining a BSc., MSc., or PhD. on Computer Science or related fields during the academic year 2017/18.
- If you have a paper accepted to the research, industry, or demo tracks, please note that your paper will not be included in the conference proceedings unless at least one (co-)author registers by August 8, 2017. Each paper must have its own full (i.e. not Student) registration.
- Early registration fees will apply to online registrations until Sept 24 (Sunday). After that, late registration fees will apply until Nov. 9 (Thursday), when online registration will be closed. At that point only on-site registration, at the corresponding on-site fees, will be available from Nov 13 to Nov 16 at the conference premises.
- If you have to cancel the registration until 30 days before the start of the event, and you are not the presenting author of an accepted contribution to the ICSOC 2017 conference, you will get back 80% of your paid fee. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.